According to the “Merchant Shipping (Seafarers) (Safety Training) Regulation”, an employer and the master of a ship shall ensure that every seafarer has, before being assigned to any duties on board, received familiarization training specified in the “regulation”. The aims of this course is providing sufficient training in personal survival techniques so that the seafarers can, on completion of training, face any safety problem on their work.
- Introduction of Safety Legislation
- General Shipboard Safety
- Safety of Cargo Handling Undertaking
- Safety Use of Cargo Handling equipment
- Case Study and Assessment
- Teach in Chinese with Chinese Textbook
- Daytime Course: 10:00a.m. – 6:00p.m.
- Duration – 7 Hrs.
- Applicant should have permanent HKID card or working visa
Award of Certificate
- 100% attendance and examination pass
- Certificate with three years validity recognized by Marine Department will be issued.
- Room 822, 8/F., Hollywood Plaza, No. 610 Nathan Road, Mong Kok